Editor’s Corner—The top 6 issues facing rural carriers

AT&T and Verizon account for more than 70% of all wireless subscriptions in the United States today. But the carriers covering the remaining 30%—spread among Sprint, T-Mobile and the nation’s smaller regional carriers—are gathering next week in Orlando for the Competitive Carriers Association annual confab.
{$excerpt:n}

Written by Developer on September 27, 2018
Posted Under: Uncategorized
Tags: