Wireless Account Management
“Wireless Account Management” provides monitoring and oversight of your company-wide wireless activity on a monthly basis. The result is two-fold:
1) A reduction in the administrative time managing your services.
2) An annual reduction of your wireless expense. Our objective is to audit your wireless billing and engineer out the inefficiencies, unnecessary charges and wasted dollars.
- Wireless Audit
- Usage Trends
- Wireless Spending Benchmarking (APRU or ARPA)
- Industry Information (published and unpublished rate plans)
- First to Know – new rates, new services, new promotions
We have long-standing relationships with all the major wireless carriers and have no interest in moving your account from one carrier to the next unless directed to do so. Our carrier relationships also allow us “access” to unpublished rate plans and “insight” into new rates, features and promotions. All this translates into cost savings and smoother transactions for all your wireless needs.
Wireless Account Reporting
This is a monthly review and report of all wireless activity within your organization. Our monthly dashboard provides an aggregated report of:
- Voice and Data Monthly Charges
- Employee Use
- Minutes Per User
- Text Messages Per User
- Equipment Expense
- Roaming and Long Distance Fees
- Subscription Services
- Ancillary Charges & Fees
With this report you can better understand the services, charges and usage patterns within your organization. It also allows companies to accurately chart their mobility growth and forecast expenditures for the coming year.
Wireless Account Analysis & Optimization
This service is an add-on to the Wireless Account Reporting and includes monthly review and assessment of your wireless account billing and activity, including recommendations for account changes, billing credits, feature additions and deletions. This service includes a conference call or visit to your offices each month to review our findings and suggested action items. Any follow up work with the carriers is the responsibility of WBG.